IMS Internal Auditor Training
The essential objective of this course is to refresh and/or review the structure & basic requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & OHSAS 18001 & enable the company employees to plan & conduct the internal audit to improve the effectiveness of IMS (QMS, EMS & OHSMS) & add value to the organization. It also helps people to get an opportunity to update & enhance their auditing skills.
The course is highly interactive, not only with reference to answering queries, but also sharing the experience gathered through regular audits & working experience in the industry. The course includes series of lectures with individual/syndicate exercises for better learning.
Who should attend?
- Delegates who wish to become competent internal auditor for IMS (ISO 9001/14001 & OHSAS 18001)
- Delegates implementing IMS (ISO 9001/ 14001 & OHSAS 18001) in their organization
- Consultants of IMS (ISO 9001/14001 & OHSAS 18001).
- Course introduction
- Introduction to ISO 9001
- Quality management principles
- Overview of structure & requirements of ISO 9001:2008
- Overview of structure & requirements of ISO 14001:2004
- Overview of structure & requirements of OHSAS 18001:2007
- Overview of applicable EOHS legislation in the UAE
- Introduction to auditing : definition, types of audits
- Phases of audit : audit planning, audit preparation, audit performance & review, audit reporting & audit follow-up
- Auditor attributes, competence & evaluation
- Individual / Syndicate exercises, role play
- Written Examination
ABC certificate shall be issued to all the delegates attending the course.