Quality Management System
The ISO 9001 standard is the international standard for Quality Management systems and it’s intended to demonstrate that a business can provide a consistent standard of quality in the goods and services it provides to its customers.
The principles of ISO 9001 are the same whether you employ two or ten thousand people. ISO 9001 identify the basic disciplines; stipulate the areas that require procedures and the principles to ensure that products and services meet these requirements.
The Measurable benefits of being ISO 9001:2008 compliance are:
- Improved product/service reliability through best practice methodology
- Greater Customer Satisfaction and Customer Confidence
- Effective marketing opportunities
- Qualifying as preferred supplier while tendering
- Increased Company Profitability
- Effective control over business and management processes, Clarity of responsibility and authority
- Improved Staff motivation